The aim of the workshop is to show you how to help the sensory and motor development of your child 0 – 3 through Baby Yoga. Baby Moves, songs and story-telling.
Course contents ~ Relaxation techniques, baby movement, baby song, storytelling techniques, baby fine motors skill and sensory techniques.
The Course will be conducted primary in English, secondary is Chinese.
1. Date : 2015 March 20 (Friday) 10.00am to 1pm (3 hours)
2. Venue : BLK 1, Kondo Prima U1, Level 7, Reading Room, Jalan Penyelenggara U1/73, Sek U1, 40150, Shah Alam, Selangor
3. Who should attend : Childcare professionals working with infants and toddlers, Yoga teachers, social workers, occupational therapists, physical therapists, parents and any others who regularly work with infants and toddlers or children with special needs
4. Investment Fee :
a) Training fees/Handout : RM100
Early Bird : RM80 for those who register by Jan 31st and make full payment by Feb 20(Friday), 2015
5. Payment Method
We will email our bank details upon registration.
We do not accept refund if unable to make it, but we accept a replacement participant.
5. How to register
Kindly register online as per below website
We will confirm your registration upon receipt, and forward our bank details to you for payment
6. Teacher Profile
- Promote Yoga for Children with special need & Yoga & yoga Education in Shool ( Y.E.S, http://
- Experience in teaching yoga to children for more than 10 years, leading spiritual life and teaching for more than 30 years. Yoga teacher trainer for Taiwan Youth Organisation.
- Qualified Children Yoga teacher trainer for Viira Yoga Service Association
Books Written by R. Tamminga
Animal Songs, Yoga Touch, My little Star yoga workbook and many many others
Participant will receive a certificate of attending upon completion of 1 days course issued by Rainbow ABC & signed by R. Tamminga
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
Mobile : 60167690378
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
8. b) Anna
Mobile : 60127701022
E-mail : email@example.com