The aim of the workshop is to show you how to help the sensory and motor development of your child 0 – 3 through Baby Yoga. Baby Moves, songs and story-telling.
The Course will be conducted primary in English, secondary is Chinese.
1. Date : 2015 March 22 (Sunday) 9.30am to 12.30am (Morning session) & 1.30pm to 4.30.pm (Afternoon Session)
2. Venue : Everywhere is love, No 22A, Jalan Permatang 13,Taman Desa Jaya, JB
3. Who should attend : Childcare professionals working with infants and toddlers, Yoga teachers, social workers, occupational therapists, physical therapists, parents and any others who regularly work with infants and toddlers or children with special needs
4. Investment Fee :
a) Training fees/Handout : RM300.00
Early Bird : RM260 for those who register by Jan 31st and make full payment by Feb 20(Friday), 2015
5. Payment Method
We will email our bank details upon registration.
We do not accept refund if unable to make it, but we accept a replacement participant.
5. How to register
Kindly register online as per below website
We will confirm your registration upon receipt, and forward our bank details to you for payment
6. Teacher Profile
- Promote Yoga for Children with special need & Yoga & yoga Education in Shool ( Y.E.S, http://
- Experience in teaching yoga to children for more than 10 years, leading spiritual life and teaching for more than 30 years. Yoga teacher trainer for Taiwan Youth Organisation.
- Qualified Children Yoga teacher trainer for Viira Yoga Service Association
Books Written by R. Tamminga
Animal Songs, Yoga Touch, My little Star yoga workbook and many many others
7. Course Outline (6 hours)
Morning Session - Baby Yoga 0 – 18 months
You will learn how to help infants with colic, colds, digestive problems, irregular sleep patterns and developmental weaknesses. You will also learn how to relax yourself through simple personal relaxation techniques, so that you can give your best to the child.
Afternoon Session - Baby Moves, 18 – 36 months
When your baby starts to move and explore the environment, Baby Moves help the child develop confidence and self-assurance in this stage.With 26 songs organized from A to Z, along with a booklet, children learn to turn, jump, crawl piggy back, roll sit quietly, and so on in a fun and lively
manner.In addition they will learn to develop fine motor skills with finger play, guessing games and other sensory activities.We will introduce storytelling techniques appropriate for this age.
8. Participant will receive a certificate of attending upon completion of 1 days course issued by Rainbow ABC & signed by R. Tamminga
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
Mobile : 60167690378
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
8. b) Anna
Mobile : 60127701022
E-mail : email@example.com